Because you take your time on the water seriously, the tough and versatile Roughneck 1755 isn’t playing around. Guaranteed to perform for the long haul, this jon boat’s all-welded, all-aluminum construction casts a sturdy exterior true to the Roughneck series’ advantage over typical jons for duck hunting, fishing, work uses and more. Go on, put the 1755 through its paces; it’ll rise to any occasion, thanks to the strength and durability ensured by its all-aluminum, .100-gauge hull, super-strong substructure of integrated stringers, and sprayed-in Rough Liner™ floors. The Roughneck 1755 means business, fun, or both—however you look at it, it’s looking good.
- All-welded, all-aluminum construction
- NMMA certified
- Stern deck with pedestal seat base
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum accessory receiver gunnel
- Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- Aluminum floor
- Cleats (4)
- Dead grass green paint standard
- Optional hand-applied camo paint available in 4 color patterns: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass, Mossy Oak Break-Up, Reelfoot® River Bottom, or Reelfoot Grassland
Notable options include: Your choice of Mercury® tiller outboard; custom-fit Lowe bunk trailer selection; super-tough Rough Liner™ sprayed-in floor liner; and a fish package with pedestal fishing seat & post, battery tray, navigation lights, trolling motor harness and bilge pump.
Lowe boats are available with various horsepower Mercury tiller and remote control outboards. Standard equipment and options may vary from model to model.
CALL US AT 815-663-1000 or Click the button below to email usRequest Quoter